On this special splinter episode of the podcast, we're joined by actor and comedian Clare Blackwood in the hope of convincing her that cybersecurity is no laughing matter.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/180 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- All ages dance on TikTok during coronavirus quarantine — Los Angeles Times.
- Fugitive John McAfee’s location revealed by photo meta-data screw-up — Naked Security.
- Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach.
- Clare Blackwood's TikTok dance.
- The Miracle Sudoku — YouTube.
- Cracking The Cryptic YouTube channel.
- Puzzled man solving 'miracle' sudoku becomes YouTube sensation — The Guardian.
- Dumb-Dumbs and Dice.
- Into the Night — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)