On this special splinter episode of the podcast, we're joined by actor and comedian Clare Blackwood in the hope of convincing her that cybersecurity is no laughing matter.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/180 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Clare Blackwood.
- Immersive Labs:
Immersive Labs gives security professionals practical and gamified content to keep pace with the latest threats.
Listeners can signup at immersivelabs.com/smashing to get instant access to more than 24 hours of free labs AND a new lab to try out each week.
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- All ages dance on TikTok during coronavirus quarantine — Los Angeles Times.
- Fugitive John McAfee’s location revealed by photo meta-data screw-up — Naked Security.
- Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach.
- Clare Blackwood’s TikTok dance.
- The Miracle Sudoku — YouTube.
- Cracking The Cryptic YouTube channel.
- Puzzled man solving ‘miracle’ sudoku becomes YouTube sensation — The Guardian.
- Dumb-Dumbs and Dice.
- Into the Night — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)