A TV gameshow with cash prizes if you're obeying Coronavirus lockdown rules, ex-Ebay staff charged in crazy cyberstalking case, and when the wrong cyclist was accused by the internet bearing pitchforks.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/183 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Mr Blobby — Wikipedia.
- Noel's House Party — Wikipedia.
- A man is surprised at home by Noel's House Party — YouTube.
- Bahrain, Kuwait and Norway contact tracing apps among most dangerous for privacy — Amnesty International.
- Coronavirus: Alarm over 'invasive' Kuwait and Bahrain contact-tracing apps — BBC News.
- ‘Are You At Home?’ Winner Selection Rules — Bahrain's Information & eGovernment Authority.
- Bahrain BeAware — iOS App Store.
- Bahrain BeAware — Google Play Store.
- Six Former eBay Employees Charged with Aggressive Cyberstalking Campaign Targeting Natick Couple — Department of Justice.
- Ex-EBay CEO's 'Inappropriate' Messages Played Role in Ouster — TheStreet.
- MAMIL throws a tantrum — Twitter.
- Maryland cyclist arrested for assaulting 3 people posting Black Lives Matter flyers — CNN.
- Smashing Security episode 063: Carole's back! — In which we discuss privacy issues involving fitness trackers.
- What It’s Like to Get Doxed for Taking a Bike Ride — New York magazine.
- Staged — BBC iPlayer.
- The Mars Challenge by Alison Wilgus — Macmillan.
- Mars trip to use astronaut poo as radiation shield — New Scientist.
- Culture quiz: from Bob Holness 007 to the Daily Mail's feast of filth — The Guardian.
- Quizzes — The Guardian.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)