Voting machines are under the microscope, scammers are posing as rap stars, and American politician AOC isn't the only one who's been getting into the Among Us game.
Plus don't miss the first part of our featured interview with LastPass's Dalia Hamzeh.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/202 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Rapper scammers admit faking association with musical group in conspiracy to cheat hotels, bank, limo service — US Department of Justice.
- This U.S. Election Could Be the Most Secure Yet. Here’s Why — The New York Times on YouTube.
- Report: Ransomware disables Georgia county election database — AP.
- Pity the nation: Americans’ choice of president on November 3 will affect Slovaks too. — Slovak Spectator article by James Thomson.
- AOC’s Among Us livestream hints at Twitch’s political power — MIT Technology Review.
- AOC makes explosive Twitch debut with over 435,000 Among Us viewers — Ars Technica.
- A massive spam attack is ruining public 'Among Us' games — Engadget.
- AOC Among Us FULL STREAM — YouTube.
- Among Us Has A Cheating Problem — Kotaku.
- Trump News Today | What The Fuck Just Happened Today?
- WTF Just Happened Today — Apple Podcasts.
- No Filter — Book by Sarah Frier.
- Fake Instagram follower services slapped with lawsuit — HOTforSecurity.
- From Our Own Correspondent — BBC Radio 4.
- From Our Own Correspondent Podcast.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)