Penile penal problems, identifying rioters in Washington DC, and can a sticker protect you from radiation?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The Cyberwire's Dave Bittner.
And don't miss our featured interview with CrowdSec's Philippe Humeau.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/210 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Smashing Security's Christmas live stream — YouTube.
- Smashing Security 199: A few tech cock-ups, and one cock lock-up.
- Taking a screwdriver to unlock your IoT sex toy is nuts — Graham Cluley.
- Zip tie guy Twitter thread.
- FBI Arrests Man Who Carried Zip Ties Into Capitol — The New York Times.
- SmartDot radiation-protection phone stickers 'have no effect' — BBC News.
- Fact check: Low-powered magnets do not protect against EMF emission — USA Today.
- Moving Out game — Team 17.
- Moving Out trailer — YouTube.
- Poly Bridge — Dry Cactus.
- The Cipher — BBC Sounds.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)