How to find your match on the Bumble dating app, convicted criminals make money out of cryptocurrency, and there are concerns about data in Afghanistan.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/241 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Vulnerability in Bumble dating app reveals any user's exact location — Robert Heaton.
- How Tinder keeps your exact location (a bit) private — Robert Heaton.
- The Taliban Have Seized U.S. Military Biometrics Devices — The Intercept.
- A U.S.-built biometric system sparks concerns for Afghans — NBC News.
- This is the real story of the Afghan biometric databases abandoned to the Taliban — MIT Technology Review.
- Sweden must give Bitcoin worth €1.3 million back to drug dealers after costly legal misstep — Euronews.
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool — Netflix.
- What We Do in the Shadows — BBC iPlayer.
- Watch What We Do in the Shadows — Hulu.
- Radio Garden.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)