While Julian Assange was killing time in the Ecuador's embassy in London, the CIA were trying to dream up ways to kill him, and urine trouble if you put your trust in an IoT lavatory.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/245 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Kidnapping, assassination and a London shoot-out: Inside the CIA's secret war plans against WikiLeaks — Yahoo News.
- The seven-year itch: Assange's awkward stay in the embassy — The Guardian.
- Assange Held Legal Meetings in Ladies' Toilet Due to Paranoia: Report — Business Insider.
- Julian Assange smeared faeces on walls of Ecuadorian embassy, interior minister claims — The Independent.
- Julian Assange: Why Ecuador ended his stay in London embassy — BBC News.
- Julian Assange dragged from Ecuadorean embassy — BBC News.
- The smart toilet era is here! Are you ready to share your analprint with big tech? — The Guardian.
- Assume Nothing - Hack Attack — BBC Sounds.
- The Art Museum — Phaidon.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)