Fishing fanatics find themselves in deep water, Teslas go haywire after an update, and is there actually some good news about IoT?
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/251 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Notice of a cyber security incident — Announcement from Angling Direct on London Stock Exchange.
- Angling Direct: Criminals net website of UK fishing site — The Register.
- Tweet from user of Angling Direct. — Twitter.
- Tweet by Angling Direct customer — Twitter.
- Internet-connected radio equipment and wearable radio equipment — European Commission.
- Internet of Things Cybersecurity Improvement Act of 2020 — US LIbrary of Congress.
- Information privacy: connected devices — Californian senate bill.
- Tesla Full Self-Driving recall came amid increased regulatory scrutiny - The Washington Post — Washington Post.
- Tesla recalls nearly 12,000 U.S. vehicles over software communication error — Reuters.
- The World of the Unknown series of books: UFOs, Ghosts, and Monsters — Usborne.
- World of the Unknown UFOs trailer — YouTube.
- Airwheel SR5 Intelligent Suitcase.
- Hijacking smart luggage — Pen Test Partners.
- AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff