Carole's still on jury service, but the show must go on! We take a look at how some Tesla owners are at risk of having their expensive cars remotely hijacked, and why YouTubers are up in arms over NFTs.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/258 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Monty Hall problem — Wikipedia.
- Monty Hall problem explanation video — Numberphile on YouTube.
- David Colombo's Twitter account.
- How a Hacker Controlled Dozens of Teslas Using a Flaw in Third-Party App — Vice.
- Graham or Carole? NFT, posted by Mark Stockley — OpenSea.
- The Fart Jars NFT story doesn't pass the smell test — Input Magazine.
- WOW! Disgusting Youtuber Exploitation Scandal, MrBeast Beat a Child, MLK Controversy, & Today's News — Philip DeFranco's YouTube account.
- Gaming YouTubers have had their likenesses stolen and sold as NFTs — EuroGamer.
- Prominent Gaming YouTubers' Likenesses Sold As NFTs Without Consent — Nintendo Life.
- Cleanup.pictures — Remove objects, people, text and defects from any picture for free.
- Quick, Draw!
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff