How does Microsoft hope to defeat the macro terror? How is the UK Government trying to influence the public's opinion on end-to-end encryption? And what is MoviePass hoping to do with your eyeballs?
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/262 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Macros from the internet are blocked by default in Office — Microsoft.
- A potentially dangerous macro has been blocked — Microsoft.
- The Death of "Please Enable Macros" and What it Means — Check Point Research.
- No Place to Hide.
- Why we need EndToEndEncryption and why it’s essential for our safety, our children’s safety, and for everyone’s future — Alec Muffet.
- Smashing Security episode 68: Malware from outer space!
- MoviePass Relaunching Next Summer — Variety.
- MoviePass is back but with eyeball tracking to make you watch ads — Daily Mail.
- MoviePass 2.0 Wants to Track Your Eyeballs to Make Sure You Watch Ads — Vice.
- 2000 AD - the Galaxy's Greatest Comic!
- Future Shock! The Story of 2000AD — IMDB.
- 40 Strange Etiquette Rules Through the Years — Good Housekeeping.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff