The iPhone 8 is on its way and may use 3D facial recognition rather than a fingerprint sensor to lock out intruders, and the UK's Automobile Association claims it hasn't leaked any credit card data, so why is it getting so upset about security researchers publishing screenshots of leaked data?
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by umm.. nobody.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- Yes - despite what it says - AA customer credit card data was exposed
- Apple Readies iPhone Overhaul for Smartphone’s 10th Anniversary - Bloomberg
- The World's Blackest Material - An Inside Look At Vantablack — YouTube video.
- About Touch ID advanced security technology - Apple Support
- He thought a book would stop a bullet and make him a YouTube star. Now he’s dead. - The Washington Post
- Firik Sleep Headphones — For those of you who want to look like John McEnroe when you're snoozing in bed.