Deloitte suffers an embarrassing hack, CCleaner spreads malware, and Twitter explains why it isn't planning to ban Donald Trump from Twitter anytime soon.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by special guest Phil Wood of Cisco.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Recorded Future is the real-time threat intelligence company whose patented machine learning technology continuously analyzes technical, open, and dark web sources to give organizations unmatched insight into emerging threats.
Sign up for free daily threat intelligence updates at https://recordedfuture.com/intel
- Graham Cluley on Twitter: "Turns out I slept in a cheesegrater last night"
- Deloitte hit by cyber-attack revealing clients’ secret emails - The Guardian
- Source: Deloitte Breach Affected All Company Email, Admin Accounts — Krebs on Security
- Deloitte is a sitting duck: Key systems with RDP open, VPN and proxy 'login details leaked' • The Register
- CCleanup: A Vast Number of Machines at Risk - Talos Intelligence blog
- CCleaner Command and Control Causes Concern - Talos Intelligence
- North Korean Minister: Trump's 'Declaration Of War' Means N.K. Can Shoot Down U.S. Bombers - NPR
- Twitter PublicPolicy on Twitter
- The Twitter Rules - Twitter Help Center
- Wildergorn colour-in posters
- Star Trek: Discovery - CBS
- Rick and Morty - Wikipedia
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)