Passwords are under the microscope again, CrunchyRoll leads anime fans to malware, a sexy robot gains Saudi citizenship, and Carole begins her career as an agony aunt.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who are joined this week by special guest Maria Varmazis.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- LastPass reveals the threats posed by passwords in the workplace
- One in five security professionals still uses paper to manage privileged passwords
- Passwords - a Smashing Security splinter
- PSA : Don't enter crunchyroll.com at the moment, it seems they've been hacked
- Blaze's Security Blog: CrunchyRoll hack delivers malware
- Crunchyroll.com update
- Meet Sophia: The first robot declared a citizen by Saudi Arabia - YouTube
- Hot Robot At SXSW Says She Wants To Destroy Humans
- Saudi Arabia has a new citizen: Sophia the robot. But what does that even mean?
- Japan Has Just Granted Residency To An AI Bot In A World First
- Mythbuster seeks cash for roller skates to wear in virtual reality
- Jamie Hyneman's Electric Shoes - YouTube
- Swear Trek (@swear_trek) on Twitter
- Swear Who (@swear_who) on Twitter
- Stranger Things: The Game on the iOS App Store
- Stranger Things: The Game on Google Play
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)