Is your dildo listening to you? Do you trust Facebook with your most intimate photos? And just how did a vengeful DDoSer come up with that nickname?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who are joined this week by special guest John Hawes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- Give Facebook your nude pics to tackle revenge porn
- The Facts: Non-Consensual Intimate Image Pilot
- Using Technology to Protect Intimate Images and Help Build a Safe Community
- Sex toy company admits to recording users' remote sex sessions, calls it a 'minor bug'
- PSA: Lovense remote control vibrator app recording "private" sessions without express permission
- Hack a BT Low Energy (BLE) butt plug
- Man Uses DDoS-for-Hire Services to Attack Former Employer, Taunts Firm via Email
- Google's Inactive Account Manager
- Lee Valley Tools - Woodworking Tools, Gardening Tools, Hardware
- Snap Circuits
- What is Snap Circuits? - YouTube
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)