The FBI think they've identified the HBO hacker, the US military have been caught with a leaky bucket, and web tracking has just got scarier than ever.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by The Register's Iain Thomson.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
- Uber paid hackers $100,000 to keep data breach quiet
- HBO offered its hackers $250,000 after attack, leaked email claims
- Game of Thrones stars’ personal phone numbers leaked, as HBO hackers attempt to extort ransom
- Smashing Security 037: Boobs, dragons and data breaches
- Iranian ‘Game of Thrones’ Hacker Demanded $6 Million Bitcoin Ransom From HBO, Feds Say
- Sealed Indictment
- Over 400 of the World's Most Popular Websites Record Your Every Keystroke, Princeton Researchers Find
- No boundaries: Exfiltration of personal data by session-replay scripts
- Data release: list of websites that have third-party “session replay” scripts
- The dark side of Replay Sessions that record your every move online
- Shark Attack 3 - That Famous Line (NSFW!)
- Father Ted: Dougal the Milkman & the Booby Trap
- Paddington 2 - the movie
- Paddington Bear, Singin' in the rain
- Baby Driver - the movie
- Baby Driver - 6-Minute Opening Clip
- Mathmos Lava Lamps
- Tom Scott's How Lava Lamps Keep the Internet Secure
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)