How to protect yourself from Bitcoin hackers, why you should think twice before giving Amazon the keys to your house, and how a private investigator tried to hack Donald Trump's tax returns.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Mikko Hyppönen from F-Secure.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
OneLogin provides Single Sign On for customers like Airbus, Royal Mail, BSI, and Dun and Bradstreet. With hundreds of apps being used in the typical workplace, and the average user having to remember about 40 different passwords, we all know that if we don't have a product to remember passwords they end up in spreadsheets, stored in emails, or left on post-it notes. And that is a security nightmare. OneLogin allows IT to say which users have access to which applications at what time and also enforce two factor authentication. So even if credentials are compromised, hackers can’t get access to those corporate services. And, by connecting to Active Directory, access to all of these services is de-provisioned as soon as someone leaves the organisation.
Learn more, and download a free guide to identity access management, at www.smashingsecurity.com/onelogin
NetSparker is a web application security scanner that can automatically find security flaws in your website and fix them before hackers can exploit them.
If you want to automatically check your web applications for cross site scripting, SQL Injection & other vulnerabilities and coding errors that can leave you and your business exposed to malicious hacker attacks, then you need NetSparker.
Download a free demo now.
- Mikko Hypponen has his ponytail hair cut. - YouTube
- Cyber Security Sauna podcast
- Louisiana man admits misusing Trump's Social Security number
- One of Your Equifax Hack Protections Expires Soon
- How to protect yourself in the wake of the Equifax data breach
- Larry Flynt offers $10 million for info that could get Trump impeached
- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations
- Physical Bitcoins from Denarium
- TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet
- Ledger Wallet
- Amazon drivers forced to deliver 200 parcels a day with no time for toilet breaks while earning less than minimum wage
- Amazon wants a key to your house. I did it. I regretted it
- Black Friday Delivery THIEVES: 1 in 5 UK packages missing as thefts SURGE before Christmas
- The Arcade Blogger
- The Happiness of the Katakuris
- 'Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale' Trailer - YouTube
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)