A website which demands money if you want your police mugshot removed, could "sharenting" lead to a rise in fraud and identity theft, and how could the FBI have overcounted encrypted phones so badly?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by special guest Maria Varmazis.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
- Vote for Smashing Security!
- Smashing Security LIVE on Tour!
- Court documents about Mugshots.com case
- All of Mugshots.com’s alleged co-owners arrested on extortion charges
- 'Sharenting' puts young at risk of online fraud
- Parents ‘oversharing’ family photos online, but lack basic privacy know-how
- FBI Admits It Inflated Number of Supposedly Unhackable Devices
- Donald Trump's smartphone security: an inconvenient truth
- Apple Wants to Make Totally Unhackable iPhones
- A Very English Scandal (TV series)
- Jeremy Thorpe affair - Wikipedia
- Moment – Automatically track your and your family's daily iPhone and iPad use
- Percentage Calculator
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)