The country of Papua New Guinea is planning a month-long nationwide ban of Facebook, PornHub wants to keep your online activities more private, and Amazon Alexa forwards a married couple's private conversation to a random contact.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest 100% GDPR-compliant edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by ESET's Tommi Uhlemann.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- Papua New Guinea to ban Facebook for a month
- Shutting down facebook in PNG is a reality
- Pornhub launches VPNhub, a VPN service with free, unlimited bandwidth
- Pornhub hack: Hackers hijacked ads with malware in year-long attack
- Be cautious, free VPNs are selling your data to 3rd parties
- How to hear (and delete) every conversation your Amazon Alexa has recorded
- Woman says her Amazon device recorded private conversation, sent it out to random contact
- Smashing Security 044: Bonus behind the scenes - shower time
- Here's How To Deactivate Alexa Calling After You Sign Up
- Passive Aggressive Passwords
- Ebaybae on Instagram
- Brave Browser
- The Complete Privacy & Security Podcast discusses the Brave browser
- See Smashing Security LIVE on tour in the UK
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)