Is your used car still connected to its old owner? Just how did Apple manage to identify the teenager hacker who stole 90GB of the firm's files? And why on earth would a firm of lawyers start producing pornographic videos? You'll be surprised by the answers!
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Connected car data handover headache: There's no quick fix... and it's NOT just Land Rovers
- Shock Land Rover Discovery: Sellers could meddle with connected cars if not unbound
- The hidden data danger of the ‘Connected’ car
- Your BMW or Merc may also be at risk of being hacked, because of your iOS app
- Samy, the MySpace worm written by Samy Kamkar
- Apple hacked by 16-year-old who “dreamed” of working for firm
- Melbourne teen hacked into Apple's secure computer network, court told
- Prenda Law stories at Techdirt
- Minneapolis lawyer pleads guilty to federal fraud, money laundering charges in porn troll scheme
- Cybercrime Investigations podcast with Geoff White
- Flash Drives for Freedom
- Final Space
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)