Amazon staff are being bribed to delete negative reviews and leak data, deepfakes are getting more dangerous, an update on John McAfee's bitcoin bet, and our guest gets a shock...
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week (for a while at least) by David Bisson.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- 'Pull your finger out' - the phrase's meaning and origin
- Amazon Investigates Employees Leaking Data for Bribes - WSJ
- Amazon staff said to be taking bribes to leak data
- Crooked firms bribe customers with free gifts to leave fake reviews
- Smashing Security 063: Carole's back! (where Maria Varmazis discusses deepfakes)
- Carnegie Mellon Researchers Develop New Deepfake Method
- Transferring One Video Into the Style of Another - YouTube
- The Secret to Detecting Deep Fakes Is in the Eye Blinks
- Reddit bans ‘deepfakes’ AI porn communities
- Bitcoin Price Prediction Tracker
- Serious Eats: The Destination for Delicious
- How to cook the perfect ...
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)